Each and every business transaction entails opportunities, however there are also several risks for the parties involved. Therefore a deep
and exhaustive planning, risk-assessment, analysis, and projectbmanagement are key for a successful transaction.
Our colleagues have significant experience in the planning, evaluation and implementation of transactions (acquisitions, sale, transformation, investor or funding involvement, valuation) in numerous fields. Relying on our professional knowledge, experience in transactions, marketknowledge and our relationships with domestic and foreign investors, we support our client’s goals whether they are on the seller or on the buyer side.
The complex services of Mazars start from transaction planning, throughout the whole transaction process and cover postclosing tasks in the fields of finance, tax, law, and M&A advisory services. If required, we can also manage the whole process or any part of the transaction.
- Business Plan preparation and review
- Company valuation
- Preparing transaction documentation
- Investor search
- Target search
- Vendor Due-Diligence (finance, tax, IT, and law)
- Preparation for investor screening and the investment process
- Data-room management, organization of duediligence
- Investment offer and contract negotiation
- Complex management of sales process
Transaction Risk Assessment
- Due-Diligence (finance, tax, IT, and law)
- Business Plan review
- Advisory services on structuring
- Assurance services at closing
- Validation of closing conditions
- Calculation of final purchase price
- Purchase Price Allocation
- Post-acquisition due-diligence
- Transformation and restructuring advisory services
- Assessing ad organising processes
- Legal advisory services and administration support
If you have any question, please, contact our expert.