Our accounting advisory services help you comply with changing IFRS and Hungarian accounting standards, whether related to interpreting legislative changes, advising on practical application, drafting position papers or developing impact assessments, models and templates.
Our qualified accounting consultants have many years of experience, are chartered accountants, tax advisors and ACCA and DipIFR qualified trainers and consultants.
Our advisory team, complemented by our tax, legal and valuation experts, can also provide comprehensive accounting, tax and legal analyses of complex problems, ensuring full compliance and supporting business decision-makers in developing the most optimal solutions.
- Accounting advice under IFRS and Hungarian Accounting Law
- Assessing the accounting, tax and legal implications of complex transactions,
- Company-specific IFRS training and accounting training
- Company restructuring impact assessment, modelling and auditing
- Assessing, supporting and evaluating special business events, carrying out valuations (acquisition of shares, purchase price allocation, impairment tests, investment valuation, market valuation, contribution)
- Drafting position papers, consultation with authorities
- IFRS and Accounting Newsletters
If you have any question, please, contact our experts.