Vladimír Vaňo, chief economist at Mazars in Slovakia will provide you with his expert comparative analysis of the consequences of the COVID-19 outbreak on the regional economies, as well as the perspectives for the next couple of months.
In our webinar we will cover:
- Progress of the spreading of coronavirus and per-capita comparisons accross EU.
- Relative preparadeness of CEE economies to deal with public health crisis.
- Overview of monetary policy measures to stabilise financial markets.
- Similarities and differences in adopted fiscal measures to mitigate economic impact of the lockdowns.
- Vulnerability of the CEE economies by the EU-wide and global economic slowdown.
- Overview of the impact of the preventive measures on different business sectors.
- Outlook for the immediate expected economic damage and possible recovery scenarios.
Wednesday, 13th May, 2020 between 10 am and 11 am CET
- The webinar is free, but registration needed.
- The webinar is in English.
- The connection link will all the necessary information will be sent on 12 May, Thuesday by mail.
If you want to participate on the webinar, please contact us by phone or by mail:
Eszter Rozgonyi, Marketing and communication manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, 06 20 772 10 26