Michel Kiviatkowski Managing Partner, Mazars in Poland
Michel Kiviatkowski has been managing Mazars' office in Poland since the founding of the company in 1992.
He supervises auditing and advisory projects both for Polish organizations and large international corporations. For 7 years he was the General Manager at one of the "Big Four" companies in Paris. He has the title of PhD from the Department of Law and Economics of the University in Aix-en-Provence (France) and the French license of statutory auditor.
Michel Kiviatkowski has extensive experience in the review of financial reports and advisory services for companies representing all sectors of economy, and in particular banks, leasing and construction companies. He regularly conducts seminars for clients and classes and lectures at universities. He is the author of numerous publications and articles in specialist press. During the campaign for expanding the European Union he gave speeches at the French Senate on the economic situation in Poland and was member of a group of businessmen participating in talks with the Polish President Aleksander Kwasniewski and the French President Jacques Chirac.
Michel Kiviatkowski is married and has two children. He likes to spend his free time actively and plays golf and tennis, winning many tournaments. He loves car races and participates in them.
Want to know more?
Pages associated to Michel Kiviatkowski
- Investing in CEE: Inbound M&A report 2022/2023
- Mazars CEE Deal Advisory Highlights 2022
- Mazars in CEE ranks #5 for M&A Transaction Services by deal count according to ‘Mergermarket Accountant League Table 2022’
- Investing in CEE: Inbound M&A report 2021/2022
- Mazars CEE Deal Advisory Highlights 2021
- Investing in CEE: Inbound M&A report 2020/2021
- Mazars CEE Deal Advisory Highlights 2020