Taxpayers do not only have to pay attention to be compliant with the arm’s length principle, but they are also obliged to prepare documents in accordance with the Act whose rules were significantly modified as of 2012. However, transfer pricing is not only an obligation, but it is also a great opportunity for tax optimization that is worth making use of by business entities.
Mazars' advisors have years of experience in all fields of transfer pricing, including transfer pricing documentation, comments, pricing of future transactions, supporting of tax investigations and also the representation in legal cases in transfer pricing.
Transfer pricing services:
- Well-designed pricing practices by which the chance of debates with the authorities can be lowered, double taxation can be avoided and taxation can be optimized at group level
- Participation in the procedures related to the determination of the arm’s length price by the tax authority, assistance, preparation of the relevant documents, countersignature
- Mapping and management of transfer pricing risks
Preparation of transfer pricing documents
- Revision of previously prepared documents, commenting from the point of view of Hungarian tax considerations;
- Preparation of documents, completion and documentation of sub-processes;
- Updating documents;
- Preparation of country-specific file and master file;
- Preparation of benchmarking analyses;
- Preparation and submission of APA (Advanced Pricing Arrangement);
- Preparation of documents aligned with the regulations of other countries
- Preparation of legal documents of the relevant contractual background
Settlement of disputes
- Advising in official and court cases related to transfer pricing
- Representation in court cases
If you eant to know more about our Transfer pricing services, please read our product sheet and our actual "Transfer Pricing Services" brochure in English.
Our latest press release (in Hungarian) in Transfer Pricing:
Transzferár- nyilvántartások megfelelő előkészítése
Our latest newsletters in Transfer pricing:
Tax Newsletter 2020/11- Transfer prices in times of COVID
Tax Newsletter 2020/22- How to ensure the transition from 2019 to 2020?
Tax Newsletter 2020/26- DAC 6
Watch our video: