The tax advisers at Mazars have many years of relevant experience and expertise in the field of direct taxation.
Our consultants actively support clients with respect to questions on corporate tax, local business tax, innovation contribution, as well as various levies and sectoral taxes. In addition, our colleagues highlight the possibilities in connection with a wide range of available tax allowances and/or tax base reductions or even group taxation that may be available in the tax regime. They determine and reliably assess compliance with the relevant criteria, as well as design and support, throughout the entire process, the risk-free methods whereby these opportunities may be used. Within the framework of our transaction consultancy service, we contribute to the implementation of our clients’ plans and strategies by way of comprehensive tax due diligence, continuous support for acquisitions and mergers, as well as structuring advice. Mazars’ consultants are at the disposal of clients also in connection with international tax planning issues.
- M&A advisory
- Permanent establishment review
- Tax due diligence
- DAC6 due diligence
- Compliance planning:
- AIdentifying tax base and tax benefit opportunities
- Request for classification at the Hungarian Intellectual Property Office in the case of R&D projects
- Full-scale support from the preparation of decisionpreparatory calculations concerning establishment as a corporate taxpayer to the administration of the declaration
- Disposal of tax
- Complete advisory services concerning transfer pricing
If you are interested about our corporate income tax planning services, please download our document below.
If you have any questions in connection with our services, please contact our advisor colleagues.