Information is today’s most valuable asset and the most important tool companies use for achieving real competitive advantage.
For this reason, it is of particular significance that information storage and processing systems should serve your business needs at the highest level of standard, and provide protection for your and your clients’ critical data.
Another important consideration is that the company’s IT environment should be in compliance with the continuously changing statutory requirements, as well as guarantee the quality of the financial reports and support the decisions of the management and the shareholders by way of data of suitable quality and quantity.
Our IT consultancy and information security services address every aspect of information security, the planning of business continuity, as well as the supporting and subsequent verification of data migration projects.
Our IT consultancy and information security services
- IT system assessment, IT audit and information security risk analysis
- Establishing of IT regulatory system, the preparation or revision of IT policies
- The review of the existing situation prior to the introduction of a new system, as well as providing support for system roll-outs
- The support and subsequent verification of data migration projects
- The checking of the suitability of data provided by third parties
- The support of IT project management
We provide solutions in situations when
- There is a need for special expertise not available within the organisation
- The necessary internal resources are in short supply
- Internal capacities need to be supplemented on a project-based, temporary basis
- The management requires confirmation provided by an external expert
- There is a necessity to ensure or verify compliance with external or internal expectations, requirements
We provide our IT consultancy services by way of our own expert colleagues and dedicated subcontractors.