Based on Mazars’ experience, from time to time, both HR managers and the leaders of the finance and accounting areas are faced with the challenge of having to find a reliable, and professionally prepared employee quickly, as a result of unforeseen circumstances.
Finding and selecting such a candidate on the labour market is a lengthy process, and often due to the short term of the appointment, such fixed-term employment contracts are not attractive for professionally and humanly suitable employees.
The most common causes where professional temporary substitution may be needed are
- the sudden, persistent illness or other incapacity to work, or the resignation of an experienced employee or manager;
- long-term pregnancy related- or maternity leave;
- temporary increase in capacity demands to provide administrative support for certain projects (e.g. the closing of the financial year, audit, investment- or transformation projects, implementation of a new ERP).
The solution we offer is the temporary placement of an experienced accountant, chief accountant or financial/accounting assistant, with industry specific experience
Our colleagues at Mazars with accounting and financial administration skills can help your company, for a shorter of longer period of time, by taking care of the periodically increased workload or providing temporary substitution. The main advantage of the service offered is that it provides a properly trained and reliable specialist, at short notice, without a lengthy search procedure. In addition, the client does not need to address the risk either that frequently arises in connection with the mutual fit between the employer and the employee. Of course, in addition to the above, Mazars is also prepared to provide high-quality solutions in case of the outsourcing of a part of or the full range of processes.
Accounting and bookeeping competences
- Data recording, invoice coding, analytical accounting
- General ledger accounting
- Monthly accounting and financial closing
- Supporting internal audits
- Preparation of annual Financial Statements
- Supporting statutory audits
- Financial administration
- Preparation of an accounting policy
- Inventory checks and evaluations
- Accounting advisory related to new ERP implementation
Tax compliance competences
- The calculation of taxes covering the whole range of Hungarian corporate taxes
- Preparation and filing of tax returns
- Electronic communication with the tax authority (monitoring “Cégkapu” company portal)
- Conducting self-revisions
- Full implementation of tax reclaims
- Supporting tax audits
- Preparation of tax calculations and returns based on the overview of accounting
- Revision of client’s ERP tax code settings, related advisory
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly financial closing reports, as required by the parent company
- Preparation of ad-hoc controlling reports for the parent company
- Participation in the process of financial planning (budgeting, forecasting)
- Supporting annual consolidation processes with reports
- Preparation of IFRS or US GAAP reports
- Reporting of banking data
If you are interested, please contact us at our general number (+36-1-429-3010) or directly (see contact details on this site). We would be pleased to discuss your specific needs at a personal meeting.