With our help, you can ensure your organisation’s compliance with the new Regulation in time, using the necessary resources only.
As 25 May 2018, the date when the GDPR enters into effect, approaches rapidly, several tasks related to the application of the regulation are becoming increasingly urgent issues. The Regulation also formulates many new expectations over the controlling and processing of personal data in the European Union. There are several new expectations that your organization will probably have to face with:
- broadening the definition of personal data,
- recording of business activities concerning personal data,
- protection of personal data on a risk based approach,
- mandatory reporting of personal data breaches within 72 hours,
- appointing a data protection officer,
- ensuring the rights of individuals, such as the right to be forgotten, or the right to rectification.
With an appropriate data protection framework (concerning both organizational and technical aspects), you will be able to ensure not only full-scale compliance with the Regulation, but the risk of external attacks and data leakage incidents can be reduced as well, avoiding financial and reputational losses.
Our GDPR-related services:
- GDPR diagnostic and Gap analysis, evaluating the current data protection issues
- Data protection roadmap and action plan
- Data protection actions, policy reviews, recording of processing
- Classification of personal data, data protection impact assessment
- Assessment and evaluation of data protection solutions
- Assistance in the implementation of missing security solutions
- Quality assurance of GDPR compliance projects
Our GDPR-related services are provided in cooperation with our trusted legal partner.
If you are interested in further details, please download our brochure below, or contact us personally.
You can read here our latest press release and newsletter in GDPR: