The quickly changing taxation environment and the unique Hungarian tax types often pose immense challenges to businesses. By way of continuously monitoring and interpreting the legislative provisions, as well as through its excellent relationships with the authorities, Mazars can assist in identifying uncertainties, as well as answer and resolve any questions or problems arising.
The high level of preparedness, as well as the general knowledge of Mazars’ tax advisors, encompassing all tax types, allows a unique approach to the questions that emerge. Thus, the complex examination of each question is possible in a faster and more efficient way.
Our expert colleagues can provide assistance, among other things, in the following areas:
- Questions related to advertising tax;
- Questions on the Electronic Public Road Trade Control System (EKÁER);
- The cost-efficient handling of promotions;
- Advising related to the environmental product charge;
- Drawing up requests for official positions and provisional tax assessments;
- System-level audits preceding tax audits (assessment of tax risks and proposals for solutions);
- Participation in the course of audits by tax authorities, drawing up comments, the professional preparation of appeals, representation of our clients before the tax authority or the court;
- Customs and excise tax advisory services.