Tax Conference 2016
Tax Conference with the experts of Mazars Hungary Ltd. and with the representatives of the Ministry of National Economy. Mazars Hungary organises its joint event with the Hungarian Chamber of Auditors Education Center Ltd. the 8 of December/2015, at Mercure Buda Hotel.
On the conference, our experts and the representatives of the Ministry of National Economy will explain the changes in Tax bill and in Accounting Law of 2016.
On the conference we will attend the following topics:
- Significant changes in the taxation system
- Personal income tax, social security tax, social contribution tax
- VAT changes, EU case law
- Corporate income tax, local taxes
- Changes in Accounting law
- Transition to IFRS and its regulations
- Taxation according to IFRS
- Changes in tranfer pricing, BEPS
- Advertising tax, EKAER, environmental product charge, special taxes, other tax changes
The partner of the conference is the Hungarian- French Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Please download the application form and detailed program here. You can also apply for the conference via online: