Get a better overview of the most important changes in tax, labour and payroll legislation in the CEE region. We summarised the news from Croatia, Czech republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia and Ukraine.
- Extension of the deadline for the submission of the CIT return Read more
- Tax authorities' instruction on the VAT act and Rulebook Read more
- Tax measures implemented due to disaster caused by earthquake Read more
- Extended deadlines for submission of financial statements for 2020 Read more
- Latest information on CES incentives for job preservation - Covid-19 Read more
- OECD: two-pillar system for taxation of digital economy Read more (page 6)
- Planned changes since July 2021 to VAT for the sale of goods through e-shops Read more
- The impact of the coronavirus pandemic on labour law Read more
- Corporate income tax - possibilities for reducing the amount of CIT Read more
- Tax reliefs in the state of emergency - third wave Read more
- Reporting obligations for multinational groups that submit the Country-by-Country report in non-EU countries Read more
- Order no. 410/2021 for the accounting regulations compliant with the International Financial Reporting Standards Read more
- Annual general meetings of shareholders in 2021 Read more
- Entry of HQS and their family members to Russia in 2021 Read more
- Remote work regulations from 1 January 2021 Read more
- Important changes in the international tax law Read more
- Changes in payroll legislation 2021 Read more
- Significant changes in the labour code 2021 Read more
- Tax changes strengthening support and protection of investors Read more
We hope that this overview will help you navigate more efficiently through the changes.
More questions? Speak to our CEE tax & payroll experts
We can help answer more specific questions related to your sector and size. Click here to complete our enquiry form and one of our experts will be in touch.