3.2. webinar: Global GHG Accounting and Reporting Standard for the financial industry
The standard provides banks, insurance companies and other stakeholders in financial sector with harmonized aproach to measure emissions in cases typical for finance industry, such as:
- Help financial institutions to manage their portfolio
- Notify climate strategies and actions to develop innovative financial products that tend to the transition toward a net-zero emissions economy
- Assess climate-related risks
- Report to stakeholders
Join us at the webinar to discover more about:
Why should banks’ and insurance companies’ (future) clients be aware of the standard and its methodology? How do the banks and financial institutions manage portfolios in terms of carbon footprint? What information are they looking for with their clients? How can aligning to the Taxonomy mitigate the shortfalls of the standard?
These and more questions are to be answered soon. Join us and discover more. We are excited to meet you online 3 February 2023.
- Intro on carbon footprint calculation & reasoning
- Practical insights from the banking sector regarding the standard
- Insurance market decarbonation journey
3 February 2023 at 9:00 – 10:00 CET
The webinar will be streamed via ClickMeeting platform. You will be automatically provided with connection link once you fill in the registration form. The presentation and discussion will be held in English language. The event is free of charge.*
- Jana Ružická, Sustainability Director at Mazars in Slovakia
- Vera Economou, ESG Group Competence Center Lead, Coordinator of Sustainable Finance Team and Corporate ESG Experts in CEE at Raiffeisen Bank International
- Alexandre L’Helias, Insurance Consulting Manager at Mazars
*Mazars reserves the right to decline the registration of participants from other advisory companies.