The goal of our webinar will be:
- Introduce RPA and show how quickly and easily it can be introduced in your company
- Explain how to RPA might help in the context of COVID-19 crisis challenges, including getting back to profit by achieving better operational efficiencies
- Demonstrate the seamless and quick deployment of RPA as a service, without the need for maintenance by your IT
- Introduce the global RPA platform leader UiPath
Our clients use RPA mainly for:
- automation of repetitive tasks,
- reduction of errors and
- enabling employees to focus on higher value-added tasks.
They will achieve increased productivity as well as customer and employee satisfaction with a typical return on investment of up to 1 year, and deployment is a matter of weeks.
Colleagues of the Slovakian office of Mazars, Martin Váross and Rudolf Vido, from the global Mazars competence centre for RPA and related technologies, which implements projects in CEE and other countries, will guide you through the webinar together with the guest speaker from UiPath, Bogdan Alangiu.
- Martin Váross, Partner, CEE Consulting Leader and Head of Robotics Center
- Rudolf Vido, manager
- Bogdan Alanagiu, Channel Aliance Manager Eastern Europe at UiPath
THURSDAY, 4th JUNE 2020, BETWEEN 10.00 AM AND 11.00 AM CET
- The webinar is free.
- The webinar is in English.
- The connection link will all the necessary information will be sent on 3rd June, Wednesday by mail.
If you want to participate on the webinar, please contact us by phone or by mail: email@example.com, or:
Eszter Rozgonyi, Marketing and communication manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, 06 20 772 10 26